Crypto Connect provides an easier and safer cryptocurrency experience through a range of tailored cryptocurrency educational training, technical assistance and support.
Through private one-on-one cryptocurrency training sessions both in person and online, you can be confident that your cryptocurrency is secure on your Trezor.
Crypto Connect provides Trezor education training across all of Australia and internationally. We also provide private technical support for the Trezor.
Crypto Connect provides a range of cryptocurrency private courses, training sessions and crypto – technology support so you can learn how to build and manage your own cryptocurrency portfolio.
Master the Trezor course – 2 hour private one-on-one course
Course Fee: $250 includes GST
1. Understand the main features
Trezor is a Bitcoin, Ethereum and altcoins hardware wallet, based on robust safety features for storing cryptographic assets and securing digital payments. It connects to any computer (USB) and embeds a secure OLED display to double-check and confirm each transaction with a single tap on its side buttons.
Through this course, you will learn how to navigate and comfortably use this hardware wallet. You will also understand that it is convenient, portable and backed up by a paper wallet allowing easy recovery in case of loss.
2. Learn the set up
The setup process includes setting up your pin and writing down your recovery phrase.
There are two set up options available;
- Configuring as a New Device
- Restore a Device Using a Recovery Phrase
Learn every step involved in the set-up option that require and have peace of mind knowing that your device is set up correctly and your cryptocurrency are secure.
3. Master how to navigate and control through the application dashboard
There is a left and right button on the Trezor. Training will be provided on how to use the right button which scrolls right through the menu items and it is also used to increase the number value. Training on how to use the left button which scrolls left through the menu items and it is also used to decrease the number value. Learn at your pace to use the left and right buttons and to use both buttons (when pressed together it is used to select) so you become proficient in navigating through the Trezor.
4. Learn how to configure using Trezor.io
Understand and know the fundamentals of trezor.io. Trezor.io is used to update the firmware of the Trezor as well as add and remove wallets from the OLED display.Through this course, you will be able to fully understand and easily configure your Trezor using trezor.io.
5. Accomplish the set up and/or recovery of a hidden passphrase
Passphrases are created when you do the initial setup of the Trezor. It a 24 word passphrase that is linked to your private keys. This passphrase will be used to restore your funds to a new device if your current device hardware fails or is lost or stolen. In this course, you will be trained on how to set up and recover your hidden passphrase.
6. Know how to reset your device
The resetting of your Trezor is to occur only if you have exposed your private keys.You will learn how to
- Move all your cryptocurrency off your device
- Reset in the settings menu (this is a factory reset which will wipe your device)
- Create new passphrase by configuring your Trezor as a new device and write down your new 24 work recovery phrase.
Knowing how to reset your Trezor, will provide you with the knowledge and skillset to reset your Trezor to factory default and move your cryptocurrency back onto your Trezor .
7. Comprehend firmware updates for Trezor
Learn how to update the firmware on a Trezor. The update is done to enhance the UI and provide more features on your Trezor device.
8. Implement security and best practice management
Learn and implement the following best practice management for your Trezor
- How to never expose your private keys
- How to make copies of your passphrase
- Where to download software from the vendor websites only
- How to never give you pin or passphrase to anyone
- Know never to keep your passphrase with your Trezor or in plain sight
- Know never to click on any email links use the approved web wallets.
In this course, you will be provided with reputable vendor websites that you should only use and be shown how to safeguard your Trezor.
9. Transfer Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens between any cryptocurrency exchange and your Trezor.
In this course, you will learn how to manage Ethereum and ERC 20 tokens utilising your Trezor and MEW (myetherwallet). You will also be trained on how to verify successful transactions on Etherscan. You will be shown all of the transaction parameters on the Trezor screen, so you can confirm it securely: recipient account, amount, gas price, gas limit.
10. Transfer Bitcoin and altcoins between any cryptocurrency exchange and your Trezor.
In this course, you will also learn how to use the Trezor.io so you can request a transaction to be signed. You will be trained on all of the transaction’s parameters on the Trezor screen, so you can confirm it securely: recipient address, amount and fees.
Contact Crypto Connect on 0402 992 599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your Master the Trezor private one-on-one training course.
Course Fee: $250 includes GST